Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Disappointing Death Notices!

Some other trolling I did was an actual search for an obituary or death notice for Katherine Webb Demoss, who died in Missouri in 1969 at the age of 102. I did find it, but they listed her as Elizabeth Katherine Demoss. Since she was known as Katie and all other info I have on her is Katherine E., I think it was an error.  Sadly, living to 102 wasn't special enough, and nothing of her family is mentioned. She did have at least one daughter still living in Missouri (who died in 1979) and one living in Colorado. I couldn't even find a mention of a 100th birthday celebration when I searched 1967.



Copyright 2010-2016, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment